Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
FE-36' Clean Agent units are EPA accepted (SNAP) zero ozone depletion potential and no scheduled phase-out. Available sizes are 2.5lbs (1.1kg) to 13.25lb (6.0kg).
Listed by UL and meets FAA minimum performance standard.
• FE-36 agent is EPA accepted (SNAP) – zero ozone depletion potential and no scheduled phase-out
• Clean agent is safe for delicate electronics–nonconductive, residue-free,
no thermal shock
• Meets FAA minimum performance standard (MPS) for handheld fire extinguishers on civilian transport category aircraft (FE-05,FE-09 and FE-13 ONLY)
• Very low in toxicity – LOAEL of 15% is above extinguishing concentration
• Seamless welded steel shell with tough polyester-urethane finish
• Suitable for use in temperatures from –40 °F to 120 °F (–40 °C to 49 °C)
• Optional multipurpose strap brackets available
• Six-year limited warranty