CO2 Fire Extinguishers
Clean, effective extinguishing agent for Class B and C fires
These quality industrial fire extinguisher models are extremely versatile and ready to tackle flammable liquid and electrical fire hazards.
They are ideally suited for indoor applications where delicate equipment or processes require a clean extinguishing agent. Carbon Dioxide is an effective and clean gaseous extinguishing agent that does not leave any residue to clean up or damage equipment. These models are suitable for use on Class B and C fires.
- Heavy-duty chrome plated brass valve
- Stainless steel handle, lever and hose band
- Aluminum internal siphon tube
- Six year warranty
- Five year periodic hydrostatic test interval
- ULC Listed and USCG Approved—Meets TC/D.O.T. requirements
- Easy-to-read two-piece nameplate
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 pound models available